Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Luggage Tag

 We take a vacay up north every year, but this is the first time my boyfriend gets to go with us, so super I'm excited!  To kick-off the vacation preparation, I decided to make new luggage tags (even though we're driving, they're still cute!). Since it took me about ten minutes each (handsewing), I didn't even think to take pictures. It's really simple.

  
Supplies:


A scrap of fabric 2x the size of your desired luggage tag, about a foot of ribbon...and one of those handy-looking bags your sheets come in that you never throw away. (This one actually came from a bath-gift set I got for xmas.....3yrs ago.


Sew it inside-out, flip it rightside out, leave the flat part where the ribbon goes, flip it inside out, stick in the ends of the ribbon, and sew it up. Cut the plactic to fit, sew it on, and pretty-it-up with ribbon across the top of the plastic.

I made one for the boyfriend, too. Oh, heck, I'll probably make one for the critters as well, (they're going to doggie camp while we're on vacay)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment