Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mason Jar Candle Holders

So tea lights look great in all Mason Jars, especially when jars are adorned with ribbon or twine. But with Hurricane Irene threatening my home, and electricity, I need more candle holders for all my emergency candles. Well good thing I have so many half-burned candles, and 1 cup mason jars! I used Drip candles to make the ones below, but I've also used a candle warmer to (safely) melt the wax and then  pour it into jars and insert the emergency candle. (hold it in place with toothpick, advocado-seed style)



I realized as I was taking the pictures that one is crooked, and shorter. My bf hasn't learned yet to burn a set of tapers at the same time, and I have no idea why its crooked, I'll be fixin that now! :)


Advocado seed style:


Photo found here

No comments:

Post a Comment